Sunday, January 13, 2008

Remix Culture

Yesterday New York's "Vulture" column quoted Grub Street's Josh Ozersky as saying that Daniel Day Lewis's "I drink your milkshake!" line from There Will Be Blood (i.e., spoken in the final bowling-alley scene) "will soon enter the pop-culture catchphrase lexicon, nestling alongside such former lazy-writer tropes as 'I see dead people,' 'Say hello to my little friend,' 'Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in' and all the rest."



Here is my contribution to the line.

4 comments:

dan said...

Man! I was going to cut this exact same video idea tonight when I got home from work. Told a friend about the idea, he goes "someone already did it." Oh well. Bravo dude, it's good stuff.

-Dan
http://irrationalblog.tumblr.com

Ikiru said...

Sorry about that..Hope you liked the video!

Anxious Black Woman said...

Wow! That video was brilliant! :)

Chris said...

Yessss! I fucking love this scene.